Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Careernetworx’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Careernetworx’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Careernetworx at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- If you purchase DJSS, you have access to the course portal for one year from the date you purchased the product.
- The materials on Careernetworx’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Careernetworx and its officers, directors and trainers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Careernetworx does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money or get a job offer using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of success. Job search success is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counseling tailored to any individual.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Careernetworx, or its designated agent. The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We are committed to providing all participants in CAREERNETWORX programs with a positive experience. Thus, CAREERNETWORX may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs without refund or forgiveness of remaining monthly payments if:
– you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
– fail to follow the Program guidelines; or,
– you impair the participation of Program instructors or participants in the system.
In no event shall Careernetworx, Consultnetworx or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Careernetworx’s Internet site, even if Careernetworx or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Careernetworx’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Careernetworx does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Careernetworx may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Careernetworx does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Careernetworx has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Careernetworx of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
If you decide DJSS isn’t working for you, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org . Show us you did the work and completed the system courses, and we’ll issue you a prompt FULL refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request before 11:59pm Eastern US Time on the 30th day following your purchase. After you submit your materials, all refunds are discretionary. No refunds will be provided more than 30 days following the date of purchase. If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund by the end of the 30th day, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan. All payments must be made on a timely basis
If you downloaded the material (pdfs, , worksheets, toolkits, and/or etc), and then promptly asked for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your refund request. (Why? Because this system was not designed to enable people to steal the training material.)
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Careernetworx’s (a division of Consultnetworx) web site shall be governed by the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions. © Careernetworx
10. Terms of Payment
The financial accounts for all participants in Careernetworx programs must be current. In the event Careernetworx participant seeks to purchase additional programs while his or her account is delinquent, any payments made will be applied first to any past monies owed and then to the new purchase. Payment on your statement will appear as Consultnetworx. Careernetworx is a division of Consultnetworx